Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 324: What's up.

I don't think I've actually addressed how I am. I am fine. I'm chugging along 'til the end of May (finals and the MCAT) and then I'm going home. It's not official yet but the 'rents and I will get it figured out sooner rather than later.

I have been shopping to reward myself for...life. And because clothes are pretty. I've got big plans next week (secret birthday plan for my friend) and I'll be getting all my exams back. So. After that, I'll probably gain ten pounds from failing them all. No, I'm kidding.

Physics went well enough. I hope I rocked Physiology. And I don't want my big fat F from Organic. Although, the only good thing about that exam is that a few people I know have spoken to Dr. Red, and he said he didn't intend on making it so difficult. So. Whatever. I'm dropping that exam like it's hot.

0 comments: