Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 320: Hell in a handbasket

My organic exam on Friday was a complete disaster.


This was me.

Overall, the exam was really detrimental to my fragile mental state. I called my parents later that day and completely broke down into this ridiculous sobbing mess. Don't worry, I'm fine. I think I really just needed to get it out. It's quite obvious I have not been 100% lately and I think I needed it. I don't know that it helped (sadly), but I'm starting to regenerate a little. I'm getting my focus back. It's more like "fo" right now and I'm looking for the "cus" but it'll all come together. ...I hope.

Anyway, my Physics exam doesn't look too terrible. It seems like I actually have a grasp of what's going on. Mainly because it's not electric and magnetic fields (which sounds about as interesting as it should) which are way too conceptual and abstract for me.

Socially, I haven't been able to shake this one friend ... let's call him JB ... I may have given him another name but that's his name from now on. He's a little too conservative and yesterday, when we were hanging out, he said, "this is why you should hang out with me. Because I call you out on all your liberal B-S." Oh my gosh. Shut up. That type of talk used to get me all riled up and want to keep pursuing the conversation but now ... meh. I'm over it. Boys are dumb.

I've been hanging out with this one Asian girl, Hannah. She's tons of freakin' fun. We get along and bitch about life and are there for each other and are just Asian together. We eat out and experience yummy food and I get to use chopsticks! Man, I miss chopsticks.

Okay, back to studying.

0 comments: