Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 317: Down and out

I've had a physiology lecture quiz (Monday) and lab quiz (Tuesday) already this week. I have an Organic Exam tomorrow. I have a Physics exam next Monday. And then another Physiology quiz on Wednesday.

I've been feeling down and out lately. I don't know if its the rainy weather or my dying grades but I feel like I just can't win. I think it's pretty impressive. 300 days later and I'm finally feeling the strain of all of this academia.

Whatever. I don't believe in whining and complaining. That's for weak people.

I'm pretty sure I'm losing whatever fake-abs I had by eating my weight in food...everyday.

I'm just tired. All the time.

Edited to add: Instead of being such a Debbie Downer, I thought I would let you all know I went to lunch with a friend of mine and we went and played with puppies! That makes everyone feel better. Here's a picture of me with the pups. ...and my new hair.


Pomeranian brother and sister!

1 comments:

tiffany said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i love the hurr.