Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 333: Revelations and some good (and not-so-good) things

After many talks with ma mere, we have come to a conclusion. I think way too much. I've been getting ridiculously overwhelmed lately because I start one task, and then realize all these other things I have to do, and then I can't focus on the task I'm doing and just start getting frustrated. Hence Day 330's new plan, which is to take everything one day at a time.

To build on that, I'm taking every single thing at a time. Task, minute, thought, and just focusing on being present because who knows where I am anymore. The past, the future, the fourth dimension...anywhere.

So the good things are:
  • a little R&R courtesy of the 'rents
  • a regular SIP attendee cried after getting her exam back. She proceeded to thank me (even though she's the one that got the A and not me). It was very sweet.
  • school is over in three weeks!
  • best friends who let you call them and use up all their minutes (while you're hysterical)
  • a birthday surprise that went off with only a few minor glitches (Cheesecake Factory surprise and yummy in my tummy)

Not so good things:

  • exams galore in the next three weeks (including finals)
  • overwhelming myself
  • my SIP professor (for Chem 1) is pissing the heck out of me

0 comments: