To build on that, I'm taking every single thing at a time. Task, minute, thought, and just focusing on being present because who knows where I am anymore. The past, the future, the fourth dimension...anywhere.
So the good things are:
- a little R&R courtesy of the 'rents
- a regular SIP attendee cried after getting her exam back. She proceeded to thank me (even though she's the one that got the A and not me). It was very sweet.
- school is over in three weeks!
- best friends who let you call them and use up all their minutes (while you're hysterical)
- a birthday surprise that went off with only a few minor glitches (Cheesecake Factory surprise and yummy in my tummy)
Not so good things:
- exams galore in the next three weeks (including finals)
- overwhelming myself
- my SIP professor (for Chem 1) is pissing the heck out of me