Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 1337: Water

Today's picture: water


I know you can't tell by the picture but that misty bottom portion of the picture is the fog that developed on my side of the window. And then there are the water droplets outside my window. And by water droplets, I mean snow. It is, yes, snowing again here. I am not complaining, solely stating a fact. The weather is awful outside and luckily I have no required classes to attend today so I am staying inside. Depending on how the weather fares (fairs?) later today, I may head out to the gym. If not, I will just stay home and learn.

I apologize for not posting yesterday. I just couldn't make the "morning" post happen. Anyway, I didn't study as much as I wanted to yesterday but I did get to connect with some of my med school friends here and have really invigorating conversations about religion and life and the sort. It wasn't the best academic use of my time, I felt like it was still a great use of my personal time. I feel very lucky to have found friends I can speak openly with about any and most subjects.

0 comments: