Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 1330: Childhood & classes

Today's picture: childhood


How cute is baby Jessica?! I probably still fit into that dress ;)

Anyway, today I wanted to let you all know why class is a waste of (my) time. Classes run from 8am to 3/4/5pm. This is an entire day of attending lectures that are either too slow or have too much information for me to process or are dimly lit and cause me to fall asleep. And if I actually attended class, I would be both worn out and still expect myself to study afterwards. Med school is no joke! This is worst than a full-time job! I highly do NOT recommend attending medical school! (This is only a half-joke.) For me, going to the library and going over the information myself is the best use of my time. The best part is, I get to go over the information with classmates which helps solidify it for me.

However, let me be honest. I am still trying to figure out how to do this little thing called medical school. Bleck.

0 comments: