Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 1335: Happiness

Today's post: happiness

My dream team: David Akers (2), Alex Smith (11), Vernon Davis (85)

The 49ers are going to the NFC Championship game! The stress is ON!

(If the Pack win today then they play the 49ers! WHO DO I CHEER FOR THEN?!)

Anyway, the meet-and-greet with the deans and professors went well. I chatted with some doctors, but I basically got to go to a super-swanky place and drink some booze and eat, no joke, about a dozen beef wellingtons. Gosh they were delicious.

I have a story for all of you! I lost my phone Thursday (January 12th) night. I was in a tizzy about it until I found it Friday (the 13th!) morning. In the snow. Outside my apartment. Still perfectly functional. Long story short, I went out with some classmates Thursday night. My friend picked me up. My phone fell out of my pocket and into the snow, where it lay, overnight, until I went out the next morning to search for it. I retraced my steps and uncovered all the snow where I trekked and there it was! Right near the street curb! Thank GOODNESS the weather stayed cold and there was no melting or freezing of snow!

0 comments: