Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 1123: Wisconsin

Wisconsin was...fine. I hung out with my good friend's Dad. I hung out with said good friend's ex-boyfriends. One of whom is my new roommate. I found an apartment. For the price of a pair of shoes, haha not even kidding. It's so cheap out there. It's beyond laughable. It's actually a crime to think how cheap it is in comparison to California or New York or other expensive places I like to frequent.

Anyhoo, I went to the Miller Brewery with one of my new friends Bruce (like Wayne! He likes comics). It's a fun little tour and you get free beer at the end. So. Even though I have deemed there to be nothing in the midwest (actually, my mother said that and I came to concur after spending a little more than two weeks there), I am there. Therefore. Visit. And drink free beer. The end.


0 comments: