Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 1122: Ohio, the end.

Ohio was pretty tame. My friend was busier than balls so I just hung out in her apartment and watched Sportscenter and my new semi-obsession, "Khloe and Lamar." I just want to tell you all. In six weeks, I have never seen SO much reality television in my life. "Real Housewives" of any city imagineable, "Khloe and Lamar," "So You Think You Can Dance," "The Voice," there are more. My brain just can't remember them all.

M and I did end up playing trampoline dodgeball (what a workout!) and eating at a restaurant featured on "Man versus Food." Here's a picture of the Thurmanator (comprised of: Bottom bun, mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickle, banana peppers, 12 ounce burger, bacon, cheddar, another 12 oz burger, sautéed mushrooms & onions, ham, mozzarella & American cheese, top bun served with fries) that an acquaintance ordered. I was feeling fat that day and couldn't stomach all that food so I got another burger, haha.


The best part? My friend couldn't finish it and he got a to-go box. ...only to forget his to-go box! Oh man. Life is so cruel sometimes.

0 comments: