Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 3047: This is absurd.

I am referring to my inability to post when my life has actually entered a place of no exams! To explain, I was studying for my boards in July (with visits from my sister and to see my old college roommate in Houston). I was on my medicine sub-internship in August. What that entails is working like an intern (aka newbie doctor) without an MD so I can't actually kill people haha. None of these reasons should make my voicelessness okay. So (Jess!) I hope to post at least once every two or three days for the foreseeable future!

Anyway, boards are over! Phew! We will see how everything went in the next few weeks. My medicine team last month was just to die for. My senior resident and I were like two peas in a pod. My interns were like the two knucklehead brothers I never had. We had great junior medical students. All in all, it was a really lovely month of working my butt off and learning a lot.

This is just a teaser, I promise. I plan to write more in-depth entries of my medicine sub-I and post pictures of my visits/trips!

Until then!

2 comments:

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YAY to more posts! I just want to know you're alive and okay, but don't neglect the studying either! <3

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's the issue, my dear. I have taken both my board exams so there is nothing to study for, hence no excuses and the absurdity! I love you!