Whilst perusing one of my favorite blogs today, I saw that she wrote a little summer to-do list. I think this is an absolutely wonderful idea. Mainly because, as a medical student, this is my last summer. EVER. (Next summer I have my first board exams and then rotations begin in July, and then it's doctor-dom all day every day after that.) Here we go!
Summer 2012 To-Do List
|Image taken from 9to5Chic|
- Visit the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco (see image above).
- Learn how to use my new camera...by paparazzi-ing friends, family and sights.
- Visit people! Like my best friend in Indiana!
- Be outside more -- eating, walking, anything.
- Tailgate (something I've never done!) before a baseball game.
- Study a little bit for boards. (Only a little! It's summer!)
- Explore Milwaukee! Like the Third Ward, for example.
- Whittle down my closet.
- Books. Read some. Re-read some.
- Play tennis! (Danny wants to, so there's a guaranteed partner.)