Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 1880: It's over!

Quick note, exam week is over! Thank heavens. I needed this week to go well and I have been pleased with the results.

Now, onto fun picture posts! Danny was a wonderful beau who took me out to see Rodrigo y Gabriela last Friday (the 13th, bum buh buuummm). And I have to tell you, it was a marvelous Friday the 13th! It began with seeing each other after a week apart (oh boo hoo, right? haha) so that I could focus on studying. We ran some errands where Danny bought me this amazing pullover. All a complete surprise, shock and utter joy! I am completely in love with it. I wear it every second I can! Seriously!


Next, we ate at Henry's Pub (where we had this delicious burger), which in and of itself was a sheer miracle. Long story short, Danny and I tried going there TWICE one day and never actually got to eat there. So, the fact that we got in, they were open, there was no surly bartender serving us and the food was actually quite delicious -- all good things!

Next, we headed on over to the show. Rodrigo y Gabriela rocked. my. world! They were just fantastic! The entire show was so entertaining and full of energy! I was astounded that our fellow concert-goers were just sitting there idly. I was tapping my feet, clapping my heads, bopping my head, dancing in my seat -- they were just so magical! Pictures below.







0 comments: