Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 1884: No title at hand.

As stated, I just felt like blogging, but there isn't much to blog about. I rocked my cell tissue exam out and directly afterwards called my father, mother and sister (in that order) to gossip about how smart I am. Isn't this such a nice change? Confident Jess instead of doubtful/scared/dumb Jess?

Anyway, I had such a relaxing weekend. I cleaned (which was sheer bliss), I shopped (mainly for other people, but that's nice too!), I hung out. It was so nice to just be, instead of freaking out about the impending block because I need to do well. I had all this vigor coming into this week and for some strange reason, it didn't translate well to Monday. I went to bed late Sunday night and then woke up at 8:45 and then come 2-o'-clock in the afternoon, I fell asleep for four hours on my couch while attempting to read neuroscience. Luckily, I went to bed at midnight last night and woke up at 7:45 this morning to go for a run and it's been a decently productive day thusfar.

This is a bit of a boring everyday post, but at least it's a post, right?

0 comments: