Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 1194: Information. Overload.

This is my brain.


This is my brain after week two of medical school.


I wish I could express how much information there is. All the time. It never ends. And the question becomes, when you are in school from 8:30 am until 9 pm, when exactly are you supposed to study? I am quickly believing what one of my professors (an M.D.) is saying, P = MD. Pass = Medical Doctorate/Degree.

I'm not saying I want to pass. Heck no. I want to ace things. But if the best I can do sometimes (given the amount of information) is a pass, then I'll just have to take that and move on. There is no time to dwell on the 'pass' when there are things like nerves and their innervations (what muscles they stimulate) and genetic disorders and other things like that are more pressing.

0 comments: