Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 1184: The madness begins.

Hi hi! Orientation for school began Monday August 8th and I didn't get internet in my apartment until yesterday (August 16th), so I haven't been able to update with all the insanity that is school. I hope to get some backdated entries with my California pictures with Bruce (picture-heavy post), stuff about the drive to Milwaukee (with a stop at Mount Rushmore!), and the numerous ups-and-downs that have happened since moving to Milwaukee August 1st (a nervous breakdown, orientation, meeting people and the white coat ceremony).

All I will tell you is this. Since classes began on Monday, I have had seven genetics lectures, two anatomy lectures and my first anatomy lab. I didn't double-glove today in the lab so my hands smell like formaldehyde. Don't worry. It doesn't stop me from eating with my dead-people-smelling hands. Medical school is hitting the ground running and I like it. I wouldn't have it any other way.

More posts soon. Promise!

0 comments: