Anyway, I got back to NC Tuesday night. It's taken me some time to get acclimated. There was a little issue with the apartment (involving someone staying in my room even after my roommate left...yeah...don't worry about it) and that was settled pretty quickly. Even so, I can't quite get back into studying. It's taken longer than anticipated? I think this is why I gave myself a week. It's been a slow process -- waking up earlier, getting back into science, et cetera.
Let's see, since I've been back I have...
- Cleaned my room and bathroom (quite necessary)
- Done laundry (today actually! Needed to wash the slept-in-but-not-by-me sheets)
- Bought $100-worth of groceries (I'm eating healthy this year, promise.)
- Researched and applied to summer internships (I'm not expecting anything, but I'm hoping like crazy!)
- Worked out (thank goodness! I want abs this year too!)
- "Studied" (quotations are key)
obviously don't, ha!)
I'll let you know how life goes as I head back to no social life (I've dropped all those losers), lots of school (LOTS) , MCAT prep (I need to get that organized) and working out (my form of sanity).