Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 246: Snow Day!

I love this city. I mean seriously. Who closes most schools as a result of 2 inches of snow on the ground? What wimps! Ashley and I walked in FEET of snow to RA selection the day after a frickin' blizzard. I mean come on people. I think they freak out when things that aren't water start to fall out of the sky. They just don't know what to do with themselves. It's hilarious.

I still had class (a delay until 10 am) but one of the other universities in town canceled class. How absurd!

Anyway, here are some pictures from my window and of my balcony. (Snow-covered!)


The pool doesn't freeze because of water's specific heat capacity.


Snow-covered everything!


Snow on the balcony!

Anyhoo, I had Physiology lab today. Apparently the course instructor is my lab instructor as well. That's good face time, I think. And I didn't know if I had Organic II lab today so ... I didn't go? Whatever dude. The O-Chem lab coordinator loves me so even if he's not my exact instructor ... whatever. He'll give me an A. I'm being over-confident, I know. I'm still going to work my butt off, don't worry. It just helps that me and most of the Chemistry department are BFFs. Seriously.

0 comments: