Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 150: So close to New York

I took my biology exam yesterday and it was fine. I didn't feel as sure of the exam as my friends did but I did fine.

New York is turning into a bigger hassle than I thought because as of 1:58pm, I have to idea who will be taking me to the airport and the parking fees are going to be annoying for five days (about thirty bucks). It's fine if I have to drive myself (it might actually be better) but it sucks nonetheless.

I need this break. However, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to escape from school work. I'm quite positive my handy dandy Organic textbook is coming with me to NYC. Along with some extraneous biology and physics notes. Whatever. It's time for vacation people.

2 comments:

c.bellardo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
c.bellardo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

why is it better that you drive yourself?...just try to have fun in NY! I had my break last week, and I planned to get all this studying done. I only got a portion of it done, but I feel better now that I've actually had a break. So if you do decide to work while you're there schedule it in so you don't to too much! Love you also! Hang in there.