Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 099: A Quick Update

I've had just about all of my classes (including my SIP class!) and things are looking good. Good meaning I have a lot of work and I'm going to have to figure out how to study for numerous subjects rather than just one but I'm glad I'm getting closer to this whole doctor bit. Physics seems fine enough (we'll see how he is again today). I really like my Organic and Biology professors -- they've got their acts together so that's good. And good ol' Burnsy (my Chem II professor) is the same ol' same ol'. I'm glad he's my SIP Academic whatever-his-title-is ... we get along. And he pretty much knows he's writing my letter of recommendation to med school so that's sweet too.


In other news, I'm thinking about doing an internship? We'll see how much time I have and how well it pans out. It's not looking like too big a commitment but it is going to be cumbersome in regards to driving to and from but again, I don't really know. Never mind, apparently, it's highly sensitive and I may not be right for it. Oh well, let's see if there's something else I can try :)

There's a big storm in North Kakalaky right now so I haven't walked to school in a few days and instead have been late when people have given me rides. Ironic, I know.

0 comments: