Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 093: SIP it is...

So apparently I had to turn in an application and interview for the position. I did that today and she offered it to me. I think she must have been really desperate, haha, but that's besides the point.

Now I'm starting to get antsy about school. I don't have all of my books just yet and am having trouble registering onto whatever networks my professors want me to. Now that the SIP decision has been made, my schedule must change and right now everything's more closed than a chastity belt so...I'm going to need to sit at this computer until I get into these classes.

I'm excited about SIP and training is this weekend which isn't going to be that big of a deal.

I apologize if this entry is so disjointed, my head's in a million places right now but I thought I'd finally blog and let you all know I'm back in North Kakalaky and am somewhat excited for school to start but right now I'm peeved and annoyed and just trying to get my act together. Le sigh.

0 comments: