Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 2084: Swamped.

Hello everyone!

I was not as focused as I would have liked before my friend's arrival, but now I am officially in "gunning it" mode. I am blogging as a little study break, seeing as how I have been studying since 9am (and at school since 6:15am).

I am so stressed about school (and so tired) that I had to cancel a shadowing opportunity with a doctor I know because school is my number one priority. My number two priority is the show "Homeland." That show is seriously the best one-hour on television.

Anyhoo, as promised, here are pictures from the weekend!

Snow found Waldo!

Snow White & Little Red Riding Hood

Having a little hat fun at the Milwaukee Art Museum

Shrek 2.0

I don't know what to say to this.

Dia de los muertos mustaches at the Milwaukee Art Museum

0 comments: