Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 2024: The waiting begins...

Okay. So. Okay.

Pharmacology exams are all short answer or fill in the blank. This is the perfect test taking method for me. No multiple choice confusion. Just me. And yet, perhaps because it was the first exam, I still managed to make stupid mistakes. Since the exam is fill in the blank, it will take the professors roughly one week for them to return our exams to us. Despite how absurdly well-prepared I was, I am just hoping to pass. What I really wanted was a solid A or even a B, but right now, I just want to see how I did so I know what to do for the next exam.

Anyway, with pharm over, I have three days to study for pathology on Friday. Then, I will buy myself a couch this weekend. If that isn't retail therapy at its finest, I am not sure what is.

0 comments: