Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 2020: Motivate me please.

I am completely not motivated to study. I have exams next week, Pharmacology on Monday, Pathology on Friday. I am currently listening to/watching the Democratic National Convention (don't worry, I watched the Republican Convention too) and putzing around on the internet because my desire to remember the difference between timolol, propranolol, metolol, esmolol, carvedilol and labetalol is slim, to say the least. For your information, those 6 beta-blockers I just mentioned are just 6 of the ...50?ish drugs I need to learn. I know them but don't know them.

Remind me again why I am in medical school? This is no fun at all.

PS, my couch is leaving me Sunday. (The owner is coming to collect it, 13 months after leaving it in my possession.) I need to get a new one. Stat.

Also, Jess. Thank you for my card! I need to take a picture of it and post it here for all to admire :) 



0 comments: