Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 1980: This week...

...at work.

As I said, I put in my first stitches, performed my first PAP smear and bonded (possibly in my own mind) with the younger doctor I work with. I'm really glad to hear there is some follow-through in the world and I feel so lucky to have this opportunity to learn these skills before we're actually taught them this year!

...in life.

I AM IN INDIANA WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. Danny texted asking how my time has been and honestly, just being in the same room as her is more than enough! I love (BEST) friends!

I also had a Google hang out session with my sister, cousin and cousin's baby. So much fun! We're trying to coordinate another one with our other cousin and his baby so it's going to be a joyfest of cute Asian babies. Love it!

My sister got a big kick out her double image on screen.

I had no idea you could have face things. I love them!

0 comments: