Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 1979: ED & IN

Today, I will be working with/shadowing a doctor in the Emergency Department. My usual Friday doctor is off on vacation so she scheduled in some time for me to work with some of her colleagues at the nearby hospital. I have to be at the hospital at 7am, so I will be out the door by 6:20am.

Why am I blogging this early you ask? Because thanks to Danny and using my actual brain, I think I have figured out what the deal is with my computer! I will update you all this weekend, while in Indiana. Yes people, it is that time again--best friend time! I am driving to Indiana this weekend to visit my absolute best friend in the entire universe and I cannot wait! It has been much too long and the visit I'm sure will be much too short!

Okay, I have to change and wait for this stupid thing to finish deleting!

0 comments: