Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 210: And it's all over (for now)!


Yes! I win!

And I'm done suckers. Muahaha.

I'm not going to lie. That final was hard. It wasn't necessarily anything I couldn't handle but it was, in typical Dr. Red (that's my Organic professor's "name") fashion, something I couldn't expect. I also did not study as much as I did for this final as I have for our previous exams but I've got to say, all in all, it was a good freaking final. It really tested one's breadth of Organic knowledge and I don't know...I'm a huge nerd who loves this stuff so I thought even though it was tough, it was good-tough. Either way, it's over and I'll get my grade for this course by the end the of the week (most likely).

The best freaking news ever is that I am going HOME. To California. Tomorrow.

Life does not get better than that.

2 comments:

c.bellardo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! I can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

this means you're hommeee already i'm so jealous.