Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 185: A little more positivity

So to actually update you all on the goings-on of my life...

Physics I lab ended on Wednesday. It was one of the better days of my life.

I have two tests the week we get back from Thanksgiving. Therefore, it is better that I am not celebrating Turkey Day with my beloved family. I can study instead, which is what I really need to do.

I'm making more friends and the friends I've got are fine. We play sports and apparently have Fun Fridays and it's fine. I'm learning to not do things that I don't want to (like watch them play "Call of Duty" for hours on end) and it's good. Slowly but surely.

Oh! And it snowed Thursday night! Snow! (It was cold...brr...) It's all melted now but it was fun to wake up to a blanket of snow on top of everything (including my car).

0 comments: