Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 180: Blah

I don't have good titles anymore.

I just try and blog regularly to keep you all in the loop.

Emotionally, I've decided every day is a struggle. Struggle makes it sound more dramatic than it is. Every day is question mark. Will I be moody Jessica or happy Jessica today? Moody Jessica tends to win out but I'm working on it.

On a much more positive note, I Skype-d around the world yesterday with my two best friends in the entire freaking world and was reminded that I am loved and wanted and blah blah blah. It's just good to remember that people care for you. Blah blah blah.

I have a biology test on Tuesday and then I'm home free until after Thanksgiving. Speaking of which, I will be staying here in North Kakalaky and bumming around and working and whatnot. It's a bit of a bummer because I really want to be home, but I'm a big girl now. (Supposedly.) I should learn to suck it up. ...or live some place closer to my family.

0 comments: