Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 176: More test results and "sad" news

This blog must be so boring for all of you. Test this week, test that week. Results a few days later. Let me tell you, the lack of excitement you feel when reading this blog is fairly demonstrative of the kind of life I'm leading now. Blase. Boring. Discontent. Blah blah blah.

So I got my Organic results back and I did fine. My friend Chris did better than me again and I was in a pissy mood all day as a result. If I could truly express how innately more intelligent I am ... it's just offensive that he does better to be honest.

My "friends" are leaving me out of get-togethers and whatnot and whatever random-close-friendship-thing Kevin and I had ... well, that's over and done with too. I can tell that this whole situation is going to turn out like my last year at NYU -- lots of lonely nights and general bad things for my psyche.

Whatever.

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

jessy please don't.
i love you too much to let bad things happen to your psyche.

c.bellardo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

um...well we can always have Saturday nights together!