Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 042: Getting into the new groove

Chem II is a HUGE wake-up call from Chem I.

This professor is a lot more organized, a lot more structured and all together put together. It's good and bad. Good because I'm learning a lot and in an orderly fashion. Bad because this is a lot of difficult material and it's based on things we should have learned in Chem I so as you can imagine, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. Grateful for a decent professor but overwhelmed nonetheless.

8am is freaking early...just throwing it out there. Now I know what my dear teacher-friend must feel like getting her butt up at the crack of dawn to get to school on time. I woke up at 6:15 this morning. No joke. I wasn't sure the sun was awake. haha

The lab instructor(s) seem like hard-asses. Which is lame. And apparently there are quizzes in lab? What? We didn't have that with the Bobblehead. Anyway, tomorrow we're doing Beer's Law -- something about absorbance and food dye and stuff like that.

Photobucket
What? No real beer? Lame.

I should probably read the lab instead of just perusing it.

0 comments: