Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 1931: Hello! I'm back!

Hi all.

Remember those scheduled posts I had? Those obviously didn't happen, haha. I ended up not writing anything for many reasons, some of which include hanging out with my boyfriend and his family and packing for my big trip.

I wanted this post to be all fun and instead, it's just a quick update. I hung out with a friend for most of today and am suddenly very sleepy. I still have laundry to fold and so, I must update tomorrow/soon. I hope to have pictures in my next post but I don't have my computer with me so that might have to wait until I return to Milwaukee in July. I have so much to tell you all!

Until then!

1 comments:

Danny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I checked this every day waiting for the scheduled posts, and it turns out it was my fault that they never showed up.

Seems appropriate somehow.