Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 501: Secondaries galore!




This is a little image I made of the secondaries I have yet to submit. To keep you all in the loop, my test scores come in Tuesday (give or take a day). If they're decent enough, I'll be sending in the secondaries I've currently completed. I have three left to do and I hope to finish them all before my scores come out.

My nerves have been getting to me lately. I know there is nothing I can do about my test scores. They were decided when I chose to have my MCAT scored. Nevertheless, as the date looms, I can't help but become a big fat worry wart.

So, when my scores get in, if they're okay, I'll send my secondaries out. If schools like my primary application and they like what I had to say in my secondary application, then they will offer me an interview. When (yes, when) I rock my interview, they will then inform me (anywhere from two to six weeks) if they will accept me or reject me. Let's hope for the former, shall we?

And the waiting game continues...

1 comments:

c.bellardo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

#1: Thank you for figuring out how to send it to me in an email!!!!!!!!!

#2: I'm so amazingly proud of you!

#3: I think you're lying when you say your scores are decent, especially if you are applying to those schools for secondaries.

#4: I'm sure you'll get interviews, and rock them, and get admitted.

#5: I'm sooooooo excited for you, because you're gonna be a doctor!!!!!!

#6: I love you also, bfffh!!