Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Day 2809: 2013 in pictures

I returned to my heart (NYC) in March

My sister came to visit in April (here we are at a Brewers game)

Danny's family took me to Disney World in June/after Step 1
 
Then I went to Canada/Banff/Lake Louise with my family

In July, my friend married her best friend in LA

In October, Danny and I explored buildings in Milwaukee

Also in October, my pal came to visit me and we explored corn mazes,
among other things like jazz concerts and pumpkin-carvings!

I was quite busy in October! I flew to California to hang out with
my cousin and his family, including his adorably grumpy son.

Also in October (I was not kidding about busy-ness), Danny, Alex
and I hung out at Disneyland and ate at Club 33 (yum!)

I worked in rural Wisconsin for my November family medicine rotation.

My parents and my friends' parents all got together for Thanksgiving weekend

My family and I went to Reno for Christmas (for the buffet, not the gambling)

Adios 2013!




0 comments: