Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 2417: Insanity

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

This is how I feel today. My iPhone was apparently no where near ready to be updated to iOS 7. As a result. I lost EVERYTHING. Don't get me wrong. I am an IDIOT. I synced my computer (not a backup). But then it resynced and I lost the last sync with all my photos, texts, etc.

This post is going to look extremely random, no linear thought. I AM LOSING MY MIND. I have tried backing up my old iPhone from a Time Machine backup (which, for those of you that don't have a back, this all just sounds like gibberish). But my iTunes keeps losing it's mind and resyncing and basically screwing me over.

You know the most pitiful part? I don't think I care all that much about the lost texts or lost pictures (especially because I just backed up all my photos before I updated iOS). I lost all my Nike Training Club minutes! 2000+! I lost all the fun bonus workouts that come with said minutes. And you better believe my new schedule doesn't allow me to get those 2000+ minutes back quickly!

Okay. Done ranting and raving. Hopefully I won't have to bang my head against a wall repeatedly in the near future. Hopefully.

0 comments: