Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 2191: S.A.D.

S.A.D. Seasonal Affective Disorder. I am convinced that I have this. On cloudy days, I lose my mind. I fall asleep at my desk, usually with my mouth wide open and the hint of drool making it's way out of my mouth. I can't focus. I get in to this really crappy funk that forces me to be mad at everyone close to me, Danny, my closest friend(s) at school, the whole universe basically.

I made the decision today that I must not stay at home on days like this. I will go to school and flourish under the fluorescent lights because I do not have time like this to kill. My take-home micro quiz is tomorrow and I plan on being well-rested tomorrow and infinitely more prepared for whatever comes my way (autopsy, micro, pathology, whatever).

It's been a really off week in my personal life. I need these next few days to reinvigorate myself in every possible way -- academically, personally, physically, mentally.

0 comments: