Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 1073: And I thought I was done with forms...

...I am not.

I contacted the admissions office of the school I'll be attending and I found out I was supposed to send official transcripts to them. Uh, whoops? You know what's really obnoxious? I'm a loser who just had to attend four different undergraduate institutions. I thought one wasn't good enough, neither was two, nor was the third and settled on four as a nice round number.

One of the few good things about attending an expensive-as-all-get-out undergrad (the first one)? They don't charge for official transcripts. The three post-undergrad, post-baccalaureate institutions I attended all charge anywhere from $2 to $15 (as the cheapest, slowest options) for official transcripts. Ugh. Whatever. So, the majority of my morning was spent finding old student ID numbers, printing things, faxing things, paying for things, blah blah blah. It's all settled though.

I also called the financial aid office and they have all my forms! Yay! The woman, who sounded super sweet, said I should receive a financial aid package by the end of May. I wonder if Midwesterners move on their own timeframe or if end of May actually means end of May. Either way, the government better give me gobs of money. GOBS.

0 comments: