Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 064: Studying...supposedly

I'm done studying.

Well, not really, but I'm not burnt out anymore. I listened to some music, baked a little and just realized I'm fine. There's nothing to really be stressed about. I know the material. I think I was just sleepy yesterday.

Anyway, I got my test results back from Monday. Una A. We have this new kid in our study group, David, who keeps kicking my ass on these tests. And by kicking my ass, I mean he always gets 105 on each test (it's out of 100 with a 5 point extra credit question), so that's annoying. I suppose it's something to strive to though, haha.

Tomorrow's test is on oxidation-reduction stuff and voltaic cells and other stuff? I forget. Whatever, I just want to take it and start studying for the final and go home. I'll keep you all posted.

1 comments:

c.bellardo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so, for med school do ppl care more about class ranking or gpa?