Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 3159: Happy 2015!

Happy new year everyone!

Danny and I spent the final night of 2014 in North Carolina, where I was a bridesmaid for my beautiful friend Mel. She and I met way back when in 2008 when I first began this journey towards becoming a doctor. She and I have stayed friends since, despite never living in the same state again, and I was thrilled to be a part of her special day.


Here are pictures from the wedding as well as Danny and I exploring North Carolina the day after.

With the beautiful bride before the ceremony

Behind the scenes: Trying to pee with the biggest dress ever

Reunited with my dear friend B! So happy Danny could finally meet him!

Photobombs from the other guests at our table!

Happy new year 2015!

Us-ies with Eddie and Simba

UNCG reunion! I can't believe we've known each other since 2008!

Carolina BBQ -- YUM!

Candid action at the Sarah P. Duke Gardens

More from the Sarah P. Duke Gardens

The gorgeous entrance of the gardens

0 comments: