Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 2139: Merry Christmas Eve

Hello one and all!

After torrential (for California anyway) rain yesterday, the sun decided to come out to say hello! It was gloriously warm and beautiful out today. Perfect for a hike at the dish with a lovely pal! It's always great to have exercise dates with girlfriends. It's a wonderful way to catch up and be active and healthy and other touchy-feely crap.

Just wanted to wish you all a happy, safe, love-filled Christmas Eve. I am so very thankful for all of you in my life and, even though none of you comment (this is not a passive aggressive statement), I know that you read this and are kind enough to want to stay updated on my life. So thank you, truly.

Have a merry one!

A picture I took at San Jose's Christmas in the Park

0 comments: