Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 380: New York, New York

Hello!

I am currently in New York and I have many feelings about it. Probably four, at least.

I'm always amazed at how easy it is to fall back into city life. The subway. Honking cars. Tourists every which way. The walking. The food. Shopping. It's all so ... routine, but in the best way possible.

I've seen a few people already and loved every moment of it. I've only eaten and not really shopped, which is always a good thing. I should get chubby and broke, not well-dressed and broke ;)

My gal-pal Tori and I have had a slow start today but it was all for the better. Rather than work out in her complex's sweet gym, I instead filled out more of my med school application. It's crazy to think that I'm applying. It's all really happening...eep!

1 comments:

tiffany said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

tori? interesting name. maybe i'll start using that one.