Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 1338: Something you bought

Today's picture: Something you bought



I bought this new eyelash curler when I found out they no longer sold the Shu Uemura eyelash curler in the states. I tested it for the first time today and I love it!

School-wise, exams are coming up in 10 days. I really am not stressed about exams. I probably should be but ...I'm not. We'll see how I feel next week. Aside from that, it snowed yesterday, I almost froze my hands to death when I brushed/scraped the snow off my car. Boring boring.

Oh! Important school stuff. Lately, my physiology class has been very physics-heavy. Lots of Ohm's Law and lots of flow and resistance stuff. Dad! You would be so proud. And, you would probably understand bloodflow better than I would, haha.

One last thing, this whole anti-piracy situation going on is a wee bit tedious for those of us in graduate school. I don't have Wikipedia, okay, fine. I have books I can learn from. But I can't even make my flashcards today! I mean, yay for solidarity but come on. Some of us have to save lives in the future ;)

Okay, back to the books! See you all tomorrow!

0 comments: