Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 2149: Happy 2013!

...three days in to it. Ha, how very Jessica of me to be late.

I have returned to school and it is in full swing. It's only pathology this block (and a new course that starts next week called Health Policy, which actually sounds interesting since it has to do with the Affordable Care Act and other related policies) so I am trying to get my red blood cell disorders, white blood cell disorders, etc etc in order.

Home was...something. Most (if not all) of you know the issues that arose whilst I was home. Well, to update you, things got better and then they took a turn for the worst. It's a lot of emotional turmoil that really just pisses me off, so I think I've made some headway as to how I want to deal with it all.

I returned to Milwaukee to get sick after my first night back. Fun, but not at all. After two days of icky, achy-ness (through the new year no less), I feel better. I tackled a little school yesterday and am back at it today. Sigh. Lots of learning, already.

Anyway, here are pictures from my trip home.

M and I went to Christmas in the Park!

Had some major best friend time. Amazing.

Did an ungodly amount of bikram yoga. Hotness/Hot mess.

A rainy Christmas in San Francisco.

Found old photos of me as Annie Oakley. YES.

Went to the happiest place on earth aka Disneyland.

My sister and I hanging out in CarsLand.

0 comments: