Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day 130: Stuff

I'm sure you're all scintillated by the title of this entry. I find it quite descriptive and incredibly cliffhanger-like. And as I'm sure you all can tell, I've pretty much lost my mind.

I tend to keep this blog school-focused because a friend of mine said it's usually better, and less drama filled, when your business isn't all over the internet. That is true. However, I'm going to go into some feelings now so those of you who weren't looking for that well, you can stop reading now.

School is going fine. My social life is somewhat fine. Lately, I've been in a funk. Or several. My family's a little concerned and to be honest, I don't know if they should or shouldn't. That's how out of it I am. I can't even critically assess my own mental state and who the heck knows what that means. I still feel focused (academically anyway) and I'm developing more of a rapport with certain professors and that's all good, but I think personally and socially, I'm lacking.

I've got this amazing girlfriend Joy who is the bomb diggity. I'm attempting to emulate her because she is the shiz. She's married, in her mid-twenties and going to be a pharmacist. She's the best freaking person you could have as a friend and, sadly, even she can't make up for whatever I feel like I'm lacking right now.

I'm not feeling like myself (whoever that is) and I can't seem to shake it off. I guess I just need some time to figure it out ... or something. Maybe it'll come to me and I can rectify it. Or hopefully I can just snap out of it.


I'm hoping for an epiphany right now.

Alas, enough about me and now back to Organic and then Physics and then at some point Bio. My boyfriends ask so much of me.

Oh and I did fine on my Organic test and am awaiting the results from my Physics test. Meh. Whatever.

0 comments: