Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day 3291: The beginning of the end.

I feel like I have named several posts with this title but this is very much the end of the road for my blog "On to an MD." The MD is 4 days away! !!!!!!!!

Anyway, my exam for my "Preparing for Internship" course was today. I made the woman grading them, grade my exam right there on the spot. I didn't want to be concerned about failing and having to retake the exam tomorrow. I mean I studied, of course, but still. It's been a long time since I've taken a test. Since you are all dying to know, I passed! Hello graduation!

My pal Alex comes in tonight, to begin the influx of friends and family who will be coming in for this momentous occasion. My sister and parents come in Wednesday. My best friend and her husband come in either Wednesday or Thursday. Hooding is Thursday. Graduation is Friday!

This week is going to FLY BY!

0 comments: